Hablamos, Escuela de Español para Extranjeros



At Hablamos you enrol by following these steps.

If you are interested in enrolling in any of our courses, you have to:

1. First take the level test. This will tell us what level of Spanish you have at the start.

2. Go to the section Reserve your course. There you have to fill in the form where you indicate which course you want to enrol in and on which dates. Click on send.

3. We will reply with an email to confirm that there are places available on the course you want, and we will give you access to our campus where you will be able to make the payment for your course booking and your place will be reserved and guaranteed.

The minimum age is 18, but if you are younger, contact us and we will discuss with your tutor the possibilities of enrolling in our courses.

Registration for our courses includes:

  • Textbook (student book and exercise book) and complementary digital materials
  • Access to the Hablamos campus
  • Certificate of the level achieved at the end of the course

All our courses are paid for by credit card. When you enrol at Hablamos you pay the enrolment fee and then pay for the course on the first day of your classes. For academic courses lasting several months, your card will be charged the monthly or quarterly cost of the course.

Yes, you can cancel your course, but under certain conditions. You can check them in our Terms and Conditions.

It depends on the course you are enrolled in. In intensive face-to-face courses of 20 hours per week, a level is completed within 8 weeks. In extensive academic courses of 3 hours per week, one level is completed in 9 months. In online trimester courses of 8 hours per week, a level is completed in one trimester or 12 weeks. But these deadlines also depend very much on the student’s aptitude for languages and, above all, on the time and effort dedicated to learning and practising their Spanish outside the classroom.

Yes, at the end of your course you will receive a certificate showing the duration of your course, your progress and the level you have reached. Our certificates validate the student’s attendance, progress and level achieved. They are also valid for student visa applications, for students who want to be in Spain studying Spanish for more than 90 days. If you need an official certificate such as the DELE Certificate, at Hablamos we will prepare you for it in special courses.

As stated in our Terms and Conditions, school days that coincide with national and local holidays are not made up, as they are obligatory rest days for our teachers according to Spanish law.

Yes, once your enrolment has been confirmed, we will send you a letter of acceptance so that you can start the visa application process to study in Spain.

This is  Hablamos 

This is  Hablamos 

C'est  Hablamos